AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme
AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Online Registration Official website name & Unemployment Scheme details : The Government of Andhra Pradesh has introduced the Andhra Pradesh Nirudyoga Bruti scheme or unemployment allowance scheme 2018 for unemployed and educated people in the Andhra Pradesh state. Under this scheme the unemployed youth in search for the jobs will be getting some monthly allowances until they acquire a good job. By launching this unemployment scheme the youth in Andhra Pradesh state will be benefited.
There are more than 12 lakh youth employmed in the state, thus this unemployment scheme has come up to offer some support for the unemployed youth. The candidates who have applied to the registration process will be getting and monthly allowance of Rupees 1500. So the Andhra Pradesh is wishing and providing details regarding the allowance scheme, on how to apply, how to approach and how is the government offers.
The eligibility to apply for the AP University scheme 2018 are listed below.
1)All the applicants must have studied the graduate degree or diploma course.
2)People with white ration card and below poverty line
3)The age limit of the applicants must be 22 to 35 years.
Other states which are offering the unemployment allowance are listed below.
Haryana West Bengal Rajasthan Kerala Himachal Pradesh Tamil Nadu Bihar Punjab and Uttarakhand. The Allowance which it is going to offer and the required education qualification have also been listed below for each state.
1) The Andhra Pradesh government is going to offer the allowance to as many people who completed their undergraduate degree and diploma courses from a recognised University.
2) Under this unemployment allowance scheme the recipients will be getting rupees 1000 every month.
3) With the help of biometric the government will be offering the cash directly into the recipient’s account.
4) When the candidate fills the application process the candidate can fill interested courses so that they can get skills.
5) It also offers skills development program.
6) The government is going to offer this scheme to more than 10 lakh people and this is huge news to all the AP government and the citizens.
The Andhra Pradesh government is going to hike the allowance rate from Rs1000 to Rs 1500. This will be done after a collected information.
The districts which it is going to cover are Nellore Prakasham Srikakulam Kadapa Visakhapatnam Chittoor Anantapur West Godavari East Godavari Krishna Guntur and Kurnool.
This scheme has been taken by AP minister lokesh and it is implementing about Rs1200cr per year. By the end of the month this scheme is going to provide with accurate arrangements. Below we have listed some steps on how to apply for unemployment allowance.
How to apply for AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme
1) Visit the official site of AP government or tap on the link www.ap.gov.in
2) The nirudhyoga bhruthi scheme will be texted on the home page.
3) Fill up the form with required details and upload the scanned copies of white card, educational certificates and other required documents.
4) Fill up the form carefully and verify the details before clicking on the submit button.
5) The confirmation code will be sent to the registered mobile number and that’s it the registration has been done successfully.