TSNPDCL Sub Engineer Hall ticket 2018
TSNPDCL Sub Engineer Hall ticket 2018 SE Admit Card Exam dates @tsnpdcl.in : Recently in the month of May the Telangana state Northern Power Distribution Company Limited has published the notification for job vacancies. The post is for sub engineer and the total number of posts are 497. Candidates who interested in this posts can check the eligibility details and education qualification to apply online. The applications have been invited via online and to apply them the candidate has to visit the official page. The application link will be activated on 5th June 2018. Applications are going to be ended on 18th June 2018. To check the complete information regarding this post visit the official website of Telangana state Northern Power Distribution Company Limited.
Aspirants who have completed their graduation and are in search for a position in government sector can go through this advertisement. It is one of the greatest opportunity for the candidates who can recruit in the government Sector. It is Going to be equipped in warangal Telangana. Candidates are going to be selected according to the selection procedure which is going to involve written examination and interview.
The final date to pay the application fee is on 15th June 2018. The TSNPDCL Sub Engineer Hall ticket 2018 or the admit card will be released on June 30th and the exam will be held on 8th July 2018 at different centers in different cities in Telangana region. The job location will be provided in the Telangana region only and the official website link has been uploaded below.
The Education Qualifications which are required to apply for this post have been listed below.
1) The contenders have to complete diploma in electrical and electronics engineering or diploma in electrical engineering from a recognised University.
2) Or else the candidate must have done graduation in the above mentioned engineering departments, in relevant stream.
The minimum age recruitment is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 44 years.
The application fee for the general and OBC candidates is rupees 120 and when it comes to ST/SC there is no fees.
If the Candidate is selected he/she will be paid with the minimum amount of rupees 20535 and the maximum salary is 41155. Below we have provided some guidelines to fetch and fill the application form.
Guidelines to fill TSNPDCL application form.
1) Visit the official and on the homepage click on the career section.
2) Now search for the direct recruitment of Sub Engineer notification and tap on it.
3) Go through the instructions given in the recruitment 2018 and read them carefully and also verify your eligibility.
4) If the above lines have been satisfied tap on the apply link.
5) Now start filling the required details as per your documents and make a payment of the desired application fee through debit card or credit card or Challan.
6) Upload the photograph and signature which are scanned copies and check the details before clicking on the submit button.
7) Now take a printout of online application form for future use.
- Payment fees Starting dates: 04-06-2018
- Online apply Starting dates: 05-06-2018
- Payment Fees last dates: 18-06-2018 upto 05:00 pm
- Online apply last dates: 18-06-2018 upto 11:59 pm
- TSNPDCL Sub Engineer Hall tickets issued dates: 30-06-2018
- Date of Exam: 08-07-2018